It's happening again...
Diggers Golf Day is just around the corner and we are getting the teams ready for this year!
Want to take part?
Simply get a group of 4 teammates together and register your interest either in the Club or at Jubilee Golf Club. When you're ready to lock in your team, contact us to organise payment.
Click the image to send through
any enquiries you may have
We are excited to have launched our
new cocktail menu in the club!
There are 20 new cocktails on the list with some classics like the Negroni and Manhattan or something for those with a sweet tooth, like our Choctini or After Dinner Mint
We've got your weekend sorted!
Book a table below!
~ Booking a Table ~
We strongly recommend booking a table with us in advance
so that you are guaranteed a table when you arrive.
Whether you were looking to have drinks after work or having dinner out with the family, please book ahead.
We are very limited with the number of members and guests we can have in the club at any time and so booking helps us out a great deal
For meals, our kitchen hours are:
11.30am - 2.00pm
5.30pm - 8.30pm
Current Trading Hours:
Monday and Tuesday - CLOSED
Wednesday 5pm to 10pm
Thursday - 11am to 10pm
Friday and Saturday - 11am to Late
Sunday - 11am to 3pm
To ensure we remain safe the following restrictions will apply:
- We are limited to a maximum of 10 people per group
- 10 per room inside with a maximum of 2 rooms
- maximum of 50 people outside in total
- tables will be 1.5 meters apart
- masks to be worn at all times except while dining and drinking - no mask, no entry
- all meals and drinks will be delivered to the table
- limit of 2 hours per visit
- sanitiser stations will be again placed around the venue and at entry points
- all members and guests must see reception to provide contact details for contact tracing. Must provide membership card or valid I.D.
Bookings will be essential so please book on this page, give us a call on 03 5721 2501, send us a message on our facebook page or book online.